Uppercliff Protection Pvt. Ltd ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.mydigitalprotection.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
This section sets out the Privacy and Cookies Policy of Uppercliff Protection Pvt. Ltd, (“we”, “us”, “our”) in relation to the provision of all our consumer services and our websites. These include any services that you enrol in or otherwise subscribe to and your correspondence with us from time to time in relation to these, whether this be:
- online through our service specific and other company websites;
- when you subscribe or communicate with us in writing by email or post;
- when we co-ordinate with other institutions in order to provide the relevant services to you (for example your bank).
This document explains how we use and process your personal information (meaning any information about you which is personally identifiable or can be related back to you like your name, date of birth, credit or debit card numbers, address, telephone number, email address, preferences, service selections and queries and is generally referred to throughout this policy as “your information”).
“Personal information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with Uppercliff Protection Pvt. Ltd, is capable of identifying such person.“Sensitive personal data or information” of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records & history;
- biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service;
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the right to information act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of this policy.
Purpose of collection and usage of personal sensitive data
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information"), email address and mobile number.
When you subscribe to any of our services and/or communicate with us about these, you may be asked to provide your information in order to:
- enable us to provide the services to you;
- authenticate your identity;
- register you to receive the relevant services including co-ordinating with other partners in order to do so and to provide such services;
- allow us to improve our services to you or to develop new services;
- provide you with marketing materials, but only where you have indicated your consent to this
- process any query or complaint;
- respond to a survey or update your information
In addition to the above, the data collected by the application namely,
- Date of Birth
- Key Personal Information - Passport Number, PAN Number, Driving Licence Number and Aadhar Number
- Key Financial Information – Credit Card/Debit Card Details, Bank Account Numbers
- Key Contact Details – Address, Email Address, Phone Number and Mobile Number
- Ebay User Id
- Paypal User Id
are used explicitly for providing the personal data monitoring service which provides the risk profile to the customer in the Public web and dark web domain. The customer has the ability to add, edit and remove this data at free will based on their risk profile. The core service of providing customers their risk profile requires customers to provide us with the entire set or part of the above information.
As mentioned above, this information is collected and used for specific business purposes or for other related purposes designated by Uppercliff Protection Pvt. Ltd or for a lawful purpose to comply with the applicable laws and regulations. Uppercliff Protection Pvt. Ltd shall not divulge any personal information collected from the customer, for cross selling or any other purposes.
By providing such personal information, you fully understand and consent to the collection and processing of such information. Also, the authenticity of the personal information provided by the customer shall not be the responsibility of Uppercliff.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information collected by Uppercliff Protection Pvt. Ltd shall not be disclosed to any other organization except:
- where the disclosure has been agreed in a written contract or otherwise between Uppercliff Protection Pvt. Ltd and the customer;
- where Uppercliff Protection Pvt. Ltdis required to disclose the personal information to a third party on a need-to-know basis, provided that in such case Uppercliff Protection Pvt. Ltdshall inform such third party of the confidential nature of the personal information and shall keep the same standards of information/ data security as that of Uppercliff Protection Pvt. Ltd.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- remember choices you have made and personalise your use of the site. This includes cookies that:
- remember and recognise you on subsequent visits to this site,
- identify how you use this site, including tracking how you use the site, such as information on where you came from, what content you viewed on the site, and the duration of your visit; and
We link the information we obtain from or store in cookies to any personal Information that we gather about our members.
As per PCI standards we have marked all our cookies as ‘secure.
Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
Securing your personal and non-personal information is very important to us. All customer databases are held in a secure environment and (except for law enforcement authorities in limited circumstances); no other personnel is allowed access to your information. Your data would only be visible to you.
Where you are using our websites, we attempt to provide for the secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers by utilising encryption software. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and www.mydigitalprotection.com and vice-versa, will be free from unauthorised access by third parties, such as hackers.
Our websites utilise Standard SSL encryption on pages where secure information is transmitted over the Internet.
Uppercliff has also engaged third party PCI assessors to ensure that reasonable security practices are maintained throughout. Also our applications are hosted with global PCI compliant cloud providers.
In the unlikely event that we sell or otherwise dispose of some or all of our business to another party, we reserve the right to transfer your information as part of any assets sold or disposed of.
Your information will be transferred outside of India to the European Economic Area for processing. This transfer is an extremely essential part of the service as the solution provided is a global and proprietary solution provided by our partner SentryBay in United Kingdom. (Please refer to Third Party in Terms and Conditions document).
Uppercliff has ensured through contracts and regular checks that the partner complies with the relevant PCI standards and is continuously audited for maintaining reasonable security practices and procedures.
Any transfer of your data is done in circumstances ensuring that your data is processed only in accordance with this PrivacyPolicy and the India’s Data Protection legislation. By registering on this site and consenting to these terms, you are consenting to this transfer.
Our Standard data retention policy allows us to store customer and associated data for 1 year after the cancellation of a membership. After the expiry of 1 year post cancellation, Uppercliff will purge all customer and associated data from its systems.
If customer needs Uppercliff to purge his/her data before the one year retention timeframe, he/she could do so by emailing us their membership number with their request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Acceptance of this Policy
In order to address any discrepancies or grievances related to the personal information residing with us, the customer may contact us by calling us at or emailing us at email@example.com (with subject ‘Grievance’)